Accountant Amy Hightower had a list of 10 farmers to call on Wednesday, but the news she had to give them was good. A much-anticipated package of tax breaks passed the U.S. Senate late Tuesday, making the final two weeks of the year much brighter for farmers who bought equipment in 2014 and the companies hoping to sell a few more units before the end of the year.
Odds are better than even for an El Niño weather pattern this winter that ...
A massive spending bill that cleared the U.S. Senate late Saturday included a small ...
Rustlers don’t get hanged anymore, but cattlemen across the country probably think the historic ...
For the first time, the Federal Aviation Administration has granted an agriculture company permission ...
Should a Florida dairy family be forced to label its milk as less nutritious ...
Growing Alabama Direct Connect is a resource directory of select businesses. Contact us to find out how your company can be seen by thousands of executives each day.
- Ag Technology - Trimble
- Ag/Farm Supply - Available
- AgriBusiness Representation - Available
- Agricultural Loans - Available
- Agriculture Attorney - Available
- Animal Health - Alltech
- Chemicals - Available
- Conference Center - UGA Tifton
- Education - Available
- Equipment - Available
- Farm Equipment - Available
- Fertilizer Distributor - Available
- Foliar Spray - Atomic Grow
- Forestry - Available
- Hauling/Transport - Available
- Irrigation - Available
- Peanut Equipment - Colombo NA
- Plant Nutrition - Grasshopper Fertilizer
- Plantation - Available
- Seed - DuPont Pioneer
- Solar Power - Hannah Solar
- Trucks - Franklin's Spring Creek Ford